Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter my friends!

It's incredible how my Easter baskets have evolved as my kids have gotten older.  While we always use the same Pottery Barn baskets, the contents have changed dramatically!  I've gone from stuffing them with sweet easter board books, small cartons of goldfish and binkys to lulu lemon headbands, minecraft flip flops and Gatorade water bottles.  It's actually fun to pick things for each of their dispositions.  I usually have a running pile of booty that I collect throughout the year and whatever doesn't get used at Easter will be added to the stockings at Christmas.  Of course, all of this is in addition to what the actual Easter bunny brings my littles ;)

KF's basket is always the epitome of her.  This year she got the following:


  • Jesus calling for kids (the sweetest devotional you can buy)
  • Peep lollipop
  • Spray String
  • VV flip flops (that I scored at the sample sale)
  • Skinny Mini Emergency kit (another score at J. Crew)
  • Pompom swimsuit cover-up
  • Gatorade water bottle
  • Glam nailpolish
  • EOS lip balm
  • Lulu lemon headbands
  • Burts Bees Facial towelettes in pink grapefruit
  • Candy

Chomps basket is usually more sporty,but this year had more games


  • Peep lollipop
  • Spray String
  • VV flip flops (that I scored at the sample sale)
  • Gatorade water bottle
  • Bug Slinger
  • EOS lip balm
  • Candy
  • Frog catcher
  • Peg game
  • Flashing bounce balls
  • The British airplane from the movie Planes

Baby J's basket contains anything active that he can play with immediately.  He is my busy child.


  • Peep lollipop
  • Spray String
  • Teva mush flip flops 
  • Gatorade water bottle
  • Bug Slinger
  • EOS lip balm
  • Candy
  • Frog Catcher
  • Grenade
  • Flashing bounce ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels