Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Taco Tuesday

These days, I am ALL about making one dinner that pleases everyone.  I just plain refuse to make different things for different people - after all, I am not a short order cook.. right?  Tacos are a trusty crowd pleaser that take no time to prepare and are loved by all.

Everyone in my family likes the novelty of making their own food.  So, I prepare the meat and shells and then put tons of sides on the table to choose from.  To sweeten the deal, I have been buying Mexican sodas for the kids to enjoy.  That definitely raises the bar on this dinner


Here is what I serve:

  • Tacos with beef
  • Shredded iceberg lettuce
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • Diced tomatoes
  • Rice (or polenta)
  • Onion
  • Avocado
  • Salsa 
  • Sour Cream
  • Habanero sauce
  • Pinto beans or black beans
  • Corn (sometimes with chiles) or corn on the cob
  • Fruit salad
  • oh...and don't forget the margaritas..duh








No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels