Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another first...


My youngest child finally took a leap and had his first spend-the-night with his buddy Jack.  We've had a little separation anxiety since the Newtown Massacre; so, I was a little concerned that he might change his mind at bedtime.  But lo and behold, he was a champ and made it through with no problem.

Baby J truly believes this is his second overnight because Jack spent the night with us once before.  I've tried to explain that while that is the case, this is HIS first time spending the night out, but somehow, he never understands that.

All packed with his P.J.s, dream light, his lovey (Lollie), and a Harry Potter wand-- my little man headed out full of determination.  I am not sure if it makes me happy or a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels