Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yes Sir, that's my baby!

Chomps has started his first season of Flag Football and I think I love it as much as he does.  The boys do such a great job and the our coach is fantastic (go Coach Kelley!).  Age 7 is such the perfect time to get started with this sport.  They all seem to be watching games with their Dads on the weekends and most of them have favorite teams they cheer for.

In our house, college football rules.  Most of Trey's friends don't know much about Georgia Bulldawgs or the Florida Gators, but I am sure he is telling them all about those teams.  On the flip side, we are starting to watch more NFL games than usual and Chomps is definitely getting an opinion about who he likes.

Needless to say I was the proudest mama on the field last week when my baby made his first touchdown.  I just have to share it with you all...






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels