Sunday, September 2, 2012

Darien Deals-- Q Barbeque

I know a thing or two about Barbeque.  So, I had to try Q barbeque in Port Chester when a friend of mine recommended it.  While we totally enjoyed ourselves, the food was about what I expected--good but not great.  In my opinion, they were a little too heavy on the molasses... in everything (including the iced tea????).  That said,  I would probably go back for a bbq fix if needed.  For those who didn't grow up in BBQ country, this BBQ would probably be fine.  I just happen to be a pulled pork snob

Now, for the deal.  On Wednesdays, kids eat for free. I will tell you one thing, that isn't something you see much around here.  For $8.00 kids get a choice of a pulled pork sandwich, ribs, southern fried chicken fingers (among a few more selections) along with a side, a drink, and a desert.  Not bad, huh?

As you will see below, there are some other weekly deals, but Wednesday is the one that would draw me down to the NY state line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels