Sunday, August 12, 2012

Darien Deals-- Sails to Sable

I love to support local businesses and this is a great one. The owner of Sails to Sable is from our very own Darien, CT and has some of the cutest tunics out there. I love that they can be worn with a pair of white jeans or as a dress...this usually isn't the case! The line is preppy, classic, and whimsical! The bright colors will definitely attract my southern girlfriends -- while the classic color combinations will appeal to my Northeast galpals. The attention to detail is gorgeous...including embellishments along the sleeve, down the stand collar, and along the bottom.

Where can you buy it? Well, SheLaLa in New Canaan carries the line if you're in my new neck of the woods. And if your in my old neck of the woods, Buckhead, I sent a message to Alice at Poppy's suggesting she check it out. Hopefully, she'll bring some tunics in for fall. Until then, you'll have to order online.  (However, my Atlanta girls over at the Americasmart can take a peak at her line in Brad's Showroom/Ambrosia)

You're probably wondering what's the Darien Deal here. Well, my cousin is having a giveaway on her blog sweetsouthernprep.com. It runs until midnight tonight. So, for goodness sake, go on over and try to score one of these $198 tunics!

Here are two of my favorites. Tell me you wouldn't wear these to the farmer's market every week!


1 comment:

  1. They are really cute. I love the blue and white striped one, but being as vertically challenged as I am, and frankly given my general aspect ratio, i fear I would look like a really fashion forward fluffy chain-ganger.
    You my dear can pull those stripes off like a champ. Good luck. I shall offer no challenge to your victory on your cousin's give away.

    ReplyDelete

Labels