Friday, June 1, 2012

Teacher Gifts

I don't know about you, but I would love to get one of these cute bags if I was a teacher.  Barry and Fred's in Stamford has these in three prints and I bought some of each for our teachers!  The price was great and the colors were outrageous.  The mint and purple octopus was right up my alley...so much so, that I bought one for myself.




If you are not familiar with Barry and Fred's, you need to be.  They are located next the Juliska's flagship store and they have some great gift items.  They carry Jack and Lulu Stationary, 2 Chic items (above), Nest candles, and they also carry all of Juliska's seconds.  

3 comments:

  1. Man, I should be so lucky as to be on your teacher list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you monogram those totes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you taking orders?

    ReplyDelete

Labels