Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last day of Preschool

So, it was the very last day of preschool for J and for our family.  I was actually surprised at how very  emotional as I was.  Yours truly, actually shed tears as I watched my baby "step-up".  We've been at St. Lukes Parish School for two years.  Our first year was wonderful, but the class was small and I while I met some wonderful moms and kids, I didn't feel much of an attachment to the school.  Our second year class had a lot more kids and my friendships and involvement grew steadily.  J made some wonderful friends, but unfortunately none of them will be at his school next year.


Here are a few snaps from J's first days of school
First day of Preschool 2009 in Atlanta
First day of Preschool 2010
First day of Preschool 2011

These are some pics from his stepping up ceremony..sniff sniff





Jackson made some great friends this year.   Here are some of my favorite pics!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels