Friday, June 1, 2012

Field Day

Remember Field Day when you were a kid? Boy, that was always one of my favorite days of the year.  In Atlanta, I can remember the day being sweltering, but we hardly noticed as we were too focused on the fun that surrounded us. 

At the beginning of June, both KF and Chomps took part in their Field Days at Tokeneke Elementary.  KF was on the red team and she put everything she had into field day. She loves the games and is quite the athlete! Below are a few pictures of her. Look at the air she gets on those hurdles. Maybe I have a track and field star on my hands.

I don't think I could have done this
Jumping hurdles...look at that form!
Brooke, KF, Nina, Carson and Jireh











Trey was on the Blue team and he had a ball.  He put everything he had into the tug-of-war -- especially when they battled the teachers.  Second favorite was probably the water game which got the entiore class wet. I think they played poorly just to get even wetter.

Tug-of-war -- always my favorite sport


Relay Race

Jackson, Ellie, Lucas, Trey, Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels