Saturday, April 7, 2012

Take me out to the ball game!



On April 7th, The Mets played the Braves at Citi Field in Flushing, Queens.  We headed over there after the bunnyhop run to cheer on our beloved Braves.  One of our friends in town works for the Mets and was kind enough to offer AMAZING seats to us underdogs.  So, we put on all our Braves gear and headed over.

My kids have been going to games for years in Atlanta.  Turner Field is super fun-- it has a playground and an area where kids can try out their batting skills and run an actual base.  Even so, they have never lasted for more than 3-4 innings.  However, this time, they were riveted.  We stayed to the very last play and still, no one was complaining.

Unfortunately, our Braves didn't win.  I think the score was 6 to 1, but the day was glorious, and the games was SO MUCH FUN!  I can't wait to go again...i think Baseball might be my favorite sport.
The Enemy!
Happy Kids!
Braves are Sweet..Mets are meat!  I love the sign my kids made!
Do you think they are tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels