Monday, May 7, 2012

Made it Myself Monday-- Bibs and Burps

I'll admit I'm a little out of the baby loop.  Baby J is 5 and I feel like I just don't know what the "must haves" are anymore. So, when my cute neighbor had a baby, I owed it to myself (and her) to do a little due diligence. I came across a ridiculously adorable round applique and knew I needed it. So, a few minutes later I had purchased the alphabet and I just needed to settle on fabric/thread combinations. I knew that the baby's nursery was tonal pinks, but I also know my neighbor is pretty groovy. So, I decided to make a few combinations depending on her mood. Honestly, I was having so much fun and had so many cute combinations that I needed to stop before I looked a little cuckoo.  Here's what I made...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels