Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

It's been 13 years since I married my One and Only.

The hubs and I met in Athens, Georgia while he was in grad school and I was working on my undergrad.  It was 1993 and I think we both knew that first day that we would marry.  I moved to NYC three days after I graduated and R moved to Korea, but less than six months later we were together living in the city.  It wasn't until he took a job in Boston in 1998, that he decided to to finally put a ring on my finger.  YES!

Here are a few snaps of our special day in 1999



We left from Atlanta's Hartsfield airport to Honeymoon in Italy.  A few weeks in Venice, Lake Como, Milan, Portofino, Florence, Rome, and we ended on a high note in Capri-- bellissima!  Since this was pre-digital, I only have a few pics scanned.  Wow, that is scary to admit!

The Honeymooners in Portofino-- Splendio
Lake Como (Serbelloni)
Uffiz-- Florence
Piazza San Marco- Venice

I love you cub!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!
    It was a beautiful day and as auspicious start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!! Thanks for sharing your wedding and honeymoon pics, they're great!

    ReplyDelete

Labels