Friday, May 18, 2012

Chomps turns 7

Chomps turned 7 on May 18 and what a day.  I always allow my kids to pick all the meals on their birthday.  So, we started with a bowl of Rice Krispies with a scoop of icecream in it, lunch was Subway (delivered to school by mum), and dinner was at a Fuji.  Our good friends also had a friend with the same birthday...so,to my delight, we got to share a dinner with them.  Trey requested a homemade chocolate cake, which made me melt-- usually they pick an ice cream cake!  So, I whipped one up and used my mother's famous chocolate icing...yummy!  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Chompy!


Spring in Atlanta

Sorting tupperwear at Grandmums

Ready for Fall
all Giggles

Look at that sweet face

Playing on the driveway in Atlanta

Learning to swim in our pool

The Boat Show!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels