Sunday, May 13, 2012

All I want for Mother's day...

I am loving these bracelets by nOir.  They are an easy way to incorporate some color into your wardrobe for summer.  Plus, they are great for pool/beach time.  nOir makes these in a double wrap, single wrap and a thicker version-- ranging in price from $25 - 45,  Considering I still have my eye on the  Kiel James Patrick bracelet (see birthday list post)-- which is more neutral, I think I would select something brighter here... pink/white AND the yellow--yes ma'am!  What I like most about these new "friendship bracelets" is they look great when combined with the bangles and chains you already have...more is more.
 
Sheridan French  is another favorite line and a fellow southerner.  She has an adorable line of tunics, dresses,and bags that are precious and I love her Balinese ikats.  Since I finally live in a coastal area, my summer uniform is typically swimsuits, tunics, and Havianas.  I'd wear this one to beach during the day with lavender shorts and I would pair it with white jeans and my orange longchamp bag by night.  I love this one because it balances the neutrals with intense color!  Grab your wood bangles and you are set!


I've been looking for a cute clutch for the spring,  After eying straw clutches by Tory Burch,  Queen bea, and Mud pie-- I think the J. Crew is the winner.  At $88, this is a no brainer!
Lastly, I've been playing it safe for far too long with my nude-ish pink lip gloss, I am finally ready for a bright hue on my lips.  Nars Heatwave takes the cake for reds and looks good on just about everyone.  For heavens sake, summer is the time to let loose and not take your self so serious-- so, get some!


1 comment:

  1. i have a low risk red lipstick for you to check out.
    revlon lip butter in candy apple.
    smooch.

    ReplyDelete

Labels