Friday, March 23, 2012

What's your Spring Scent?

As many of you know, I love a good bottle of perfume.  I don't buy many, but I do by good perfume.  I do abide by the "smell like a rose-- not a rose garden rule".  So, with Spring officially here, I have made my transition.  Here is what I am wearing now:
Aqua Universalis
I smelled this scent on my friend T and knew I had to have it.  I love love love it!  My husband got it for me for Christmas and I'll admit, I have worn this a few times over the winter.  MFK also makes travel roll-on sizes that are great for your purse or your luggage.
Chelsea Flowers

I have several of the Bond No.9  perfumes and I love them all.  This is one line that I could easily hoard!  I have a hard time picking just one.  For Spring, I am wearing Chelsea Flowers which is a light floral-- with hints of Hyacinth and Peony (two of my favorite flowers). And this past winter, I used Bleeker Street which is a unisex scent with notes of Violet leaf, cassis, jasmine, cinnamon, oakmoss-- none of which are things I thought I would be attracted to.  Definitely a sexy scent!
Bleeker Street
What are you wearing?

3 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed "child". do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know it...should I? Who is by? Where can I try it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fragrance is so personal it's hard to say, but i think you might like it. a big, white, floral.
    i have the rollerball format. i ordered it online smell-un-smelled a couple of years ago and have been pleased.
    google-has-it that henri bendel on 5th might be a good spot por vous.
    maybe you could send RAD's nose over for a first pass...

    ReplyDelete

Labels