Saturday, January 21, 2012

One down-- nineteen to go!

And Chomps is now officially a little less chompy.  He lost his first tooth today at 3:40 and his Daddy pulled it out!

Peachette has a pink and green tooth pillow that I bought at hoofbeats in the city-- long before she even got a tooth.  Having not found a cute boy pillow option, I opted for the glow-in-the-dark tooth bank that can be placed on the bedside table (with tooth inside).  I hear this makes the tooth fairy's work a lot easier.  As is the tradition in our house, the tooth fairy usually brings a golden dollar for first teeth.  The lustre and weight always bring about OOH and AHHs from all the kids.



 Last year, in an effort to gain some control over my office and it's contents.  I decided to chart out the teeth my children lost and when they lost them.  See, my memory is officially shot, so if it isn't logged in some way it just isn't retained anymore.  Which is the case with so many other things in my life!  So, here is the anal retentive system that seems to be working for me.  Of course, if the tooth fairy didn't take the teeth I would include them with this piece of paper..duh!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    plenty of time to grow the new one in before corn on the cob season.

    ReplyDelete

Labels