Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grooving...In January

What I am l listening to this month? 

January is so flippin' cold that I feel like hibernating.  So, this month's mix is a little slow.  Some old school and some new finds.  And it ends with a little gospel....yes, gospel...I love me some good gospel.

  1. White Winter Hymnal (Fleet Foxes)
  2. Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)
  3. Blue Eyes Crying int he Rain (Willie Nelson)
  4. Good Feeling (Violent Femmes)
  5. Hello its me (Todd Rundgren)
  6. Into The Wild ( LP)
  7. Landslide (Smashing Pumpkins)
  8. Rewrite (Paul Simon)
  9. If the Stars were mine (Melody Gardot)
  10. Falling in Love at A Coffee Shop (Landon Pigg)
  11. Just Like Heaven (Katie Melua)
  12. Tonight (Kate Walsh)
  13. Blue Moon Revistited (Cowboy Junkies)
  14. Soul on the Line (Connor Garvey)
  15. I just don't think I'll ever get over you (Colin Hay)
  16. Moonshadow (Cate Stevens)
  17. Furr (Blitzen Trapper)
  18. I and Love and You (The Avett Brothers)
  19. Auld Lang Syne (Mairi Campbell and Dave Francis)
  20. Victory is Mine (Dorothy Norwood)

2 comments:

  1. do you now sigor ros? no english lyrics. they have a kind of eerie sound that goes well with night snow.
    we've been on a louis armstrong kick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you have made it yourself mondays how about How-Tuesdays?

    ReplyDelete

Labels